What do our programs offer?
IMPORTANT: Only UCSC students or transferring UCSC students are eligible for this program.
You can apply to the MARC, IMSD, CAMP and UC LEADS Programs simultaneaously with one application.
The application components include:
- Completed online Application (this includes essay questions)
- Resume or CV Career Center Resume Guide
- Copy of Your Unofficial Transcripts (just print them from your student portal)
- Copy of Your Unofficial financial aid support (if you do not get financial aid, you ARE still eligible for the programs, please state in the online application)
- Two letters of recommendation from a faculty or senior staff member (These should be submitted separately. They may be emailed directly from recommender to MARC.IMSD.CAMP.UCLEADS@gmail.com ). Effectively obtaining a letter of recommendation
For questions and additional information about the application process, please contact our office at 831-459-4770 or send an email to email@example.com.
OUR APPLICATION for the 2014-2015 is now available, please click here.
Important reminders about onliine application:
*You will not be allowed to come back to application, we suggest you work on the essay questions on a word document and copy and paste them on the application when you are ready to submit.
*Application deadline is Friday, February 7th, 2014.
If you are unsure or not ready to apply to one of our MARC, IMSD, CAMP, or UC LEADS programs, please look into our RAD (Research Affliates for Diversity) program.
This program offers:
Bio 15: Seminar Course where students learn to present research and give feedback to their peers.
Community Events: This includes a variety of workshops and events to promote self-growth and professional development
Study Groups & Tutoring Services: You are eligible to participate in facilitated study groups and private tutoring sesions offered each quarter by MARC, IMSD, CAMP, and UC LEADS.
Graduate School Application Support: You are eligible to receive assistance and guidance from the MARC, IMSD, CAMP, and UC LEADS Staff Director regarding Graduate School Application Process.
GRE Preparation Course, Graduate School Applications, Book Scholarships: You are eligible to apply for RAD Scholarships.
Journal Club: This is a 2 unit independent study seminar where students learn how to read, evaluate, and discuss scientific journal articles.