The RAD program is geared for students in all STEM disciplines. Through the RAD membership students are eligible to participate in the following:
- BIOL 15 – Undergraduate Research Reports: Seminar Course where students learn to present research and give feedback to their peers, offered in Fall, Winter, Spring with Dr. Alan Zahler or Dr. Melissa Jurica. If you would like to enroll please contact Xingci Situ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAD Community Events: This includes a variety of workshops and community events to promote self-growth, community and professional development of our students.
- Study Groups & Tutoring Services: You are eligible to participate in facilitated study groups and private tutoring sessions offered each quarter by MARC and UC LEADS.
- Graduate School Application Support: You are eligible to receive assistance and guidance from the STEM Diversity Programs Director regarding Graduate School Application Process.
- CHEM 199 – Journal Club: This is a 2 unit independent study seminar where students learn how to read, evaluate, and discuss scientific journal articles. They do a background research on a journal topic and present it. Seminar geared towards Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Physics, EE, Math, and related disciplines. Offered Winter or Spring Quarter with Dr. Alan Zahler or Dr. Melissa Jurica. If you would like to enroll please contact Xingci Situ at email@example.com.
How to apply
If you are interested in RAD please fill out the online application.